222100- Gray- Including the cities of Cimarron and Montezuma 843 AM CDT Tue Oct 22 2019
Rest of today Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Clear. Not as cool. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. West winds around 10 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain possibly mixed with snow. Lows in the mid 30s. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain possibly mixed with snow. Cooler. Highs around 50. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday night Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Friday and friday night Clear, warmer. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows in the mid 30s. Saturday and saturday night Clear, warmer. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the mid 30s. Sunday Sunny, cooler. Highs around 60. Sunday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s.
Dry, breezy and cool conditions will cover most crop areas Tuesday. Rain will focus on the Great Lakes and Southeast. Harvest remains difficult in northern areas following heavy precipitation to start the week. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 6:05AM Tue Oct 22, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.